I can’t wait to get married because its like a sleepover every night with your best friend.
- Israel forcibly sterilised Ethiopian immigrants
- Israel harvested the organs of dead Palestinians without consent
- Any mention of Israel wiping Palestine off the map
- Israelis chanting ‘Death to Arabs’ (an extremely regular occurrence)
- Their top Rabbis signed a religious ruling forbidding renting homes to Palestinians/non-Jews
- 'Price tag' attacks by Israelis on churches, monasteries, mosques and graveyards (Christian and Muslim)
I’ve felt my heart in my hands,
trying to hand itself to you,
I’ve felt it being thrown to the ground,
by those I dared to love.
I’ve felt it in my throat,
threatening to leave my mouth dressed as words.
I’ve felt it on my skin,
parading as lust.
I’ve felt it everywhere,
but in it’s place.
It needs to come home.
Where do you go when the only place you know to be home, is no longer there to welcome you? Where does your heart go? Tell me, where does your mind go? You find yourself scattered. There are pieces of you lying here and there. Pieces of your heart remain where you once called home, and you find yourself gasping for air once someone or something reminds you of the comfort that once meant everything to you. Years were spent building the warmth of your heart in a person or place you could always turn to. There was always that someone or somewhere you could run to when the world was out to get you. Now, home is no longer there. Your mind is lost. Your heart is lost. The words fail to come out of your mouth, because any word might trigger the reminder of home. Home. How you long to go home one day.
Anonymous said: How do Muslim girls learn so much about sex :S
Sorry I forgot that Muslim women only reproduce via ankle flashing